for Submission of Abstracts: August 1, 2010
- Abstract must be submitted in English
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same
only registration form: on the site of RSRMO
FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
will be selected by the Scientific Committee for either oral or poster presentation.
You may indicate your preference when submitting your abstract; however, the
committee’s decision is final.
abstracts will be published in a supplement to the Journal of
Radiotherapy and Medical Oncology
Guidelines for Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstract title - limited to
20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text
– limited to 300 words
- Abstract topic – abstracts
must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please
choose a topic from the list of topics.
- The abstracts should be as informative as
possible. Abstracts should clearly state background and aims,
methods, results and conclusions of the study.
- Abstracts stating: “data will be discussed in the
presentation” will NOT be accepted.
- Place abbreviations in parentheses after the
first occurrence of the full word.
- Use generic names of drugs.
tables and diagrams are not accepted
in the abstract
- Abstracts which do not meet the aforementioned
requirements will not be accepted.
Presentation: oral or poster.
Oral presentations: computer
Poster presentations: 90x120 cm